1. Ranked players who finish in 1st place, score 5 points. The 2nd place player scores 4 points. 3rd place scores 3. 4th scores 2 points and 5th receives one point.
Note: A non-ranked player who finishes in the top 5 is allowed to pay a
membership fee immediately upon completion of a tournament and be counted in the
rankings beginning with that night's victory.
2. Non- members will be allowed to play in our tournaments, but will not be
ranked and therefore will not be eligible for any prizes or trophies other than
the cash in the pot of the tournament that they participate in.
3. In the event of a tie in any of the top five positions, both (or all) of the
players with tying scores will receive PP's for that position regardless of the
manner in which the pot is divided.
4. The season will be divided into 3 "Sessions"; The Spring Session
(January - April), The Summer Session (May - August) and The Fall Session
(September - December). Sessions will consist of approximately 16 tournaments
each (Holidays and major sports events may occasionally shorten or lengthen the
5. The player with the most Performance Points by the end of each session will
be declared "Session Champ".
6. The player with the most Performance Points will be declared "Las Vegas Euchre Champion".
7. Although it is legal for players to split their buy-in and play half a
tournament each (and share any money that they win), neither player will be
eligible for any points in a ranked tournament.
8. Tie-breakers: In the event that two or more players are tied for first place
at the end of a session or year, the champion is determined by the following
criteria; a.) least number of games played b.) most first place finishes (if
still tied, most second, then third etc.) c.) if all seven numbers are exactly
the same, a best-out-of-three tie-breaker game will be arranged.